Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020: The Sweetest Pinoy Celebrity Tributes On Instagram

Pinoy celebrity
Image: Anne Curtis, Alden Richards, Kathryn Bernardo, Coco Martin

Sunday, May 10 marked Mother's Day - The day where we pay tribute to all the important women who support us no matter what. Pinoy Celebrity took to Instagram to let the women in their lives know how much they mean to them.

Check out some of the sweetest posts below:

Kapuso star, Alden Richards made a video-greeting and shared a short message to pay tribute for his late mother, Rosario Reyes. 
 "Hello po, Happy, Happy Mother's day po sa lahat ng nanay here and around the world. Thank you so much for the unconditional love that you've given us, your children and sa mga 'may Mom, may mga nanay pa diyan, napaka swerte nyo. Say 'I love you' to them everyday especially on this day, Mother's day and... to my Mom, wherever you are, I hope you're proud of us, your kids and I, love you so much there. Walang araw na di kita na-miss and I love you so much, 'Ma. So Happy Mother's Day po sa inyong lahat God Bless you, please enjoy this day. Stay at home." 



A post shared by Alden Richards (@aldenrichards02) on

Anne Curtis
"To our beautiful mother, Happy Mother’s Day 🌸 I’m so happy I get to spend so much time with you as I begin my own journey as a mother. Having you by my side has been heaven πŸ₯° Thank you for all of your help mama and allowing us to take over your house (the living room has become Dahlia’s extended bedroom πŸ˜‚) Thank you for being an amazing mother to all of us and now, an extra sweet loving Lola to Dahlia Amélie. I love you! @carmcurtissmith"


Kathryn Bernardo:
"ma·ma /ˈmämΙ™/ noun:
1. Someone who gives you a warm hug when you need it the most.
2. Someone who protects you and makes you feel safe from harm. 
3. Someone you probably argue with the most...but can't resist at the end of the day. 
4. Someone who dreams with you and helps you see your purpose in life. 
5. The most selfless person in the world who thinks about one thing and one thing only: her children."


Nico Bolzico:
 "#Thylane prepared a video for mama's day this morning and she started crying so we were a bit confused, but at the end we think she liked! A final message from Thylane was: "Today is your special day, but to me, every day is special with you. You gave me my life, but that is nothing in comparison with the love and caring I received from you every day. Thanks for being the best mama in the world and for always taking care of #ElPadre and me. We love you so much. Happy First Mothers Day! PS: don't worry I won't entertain suitors till I am 20 years old" Happy mothers day to all the brave mamas of the Philippines! Without them, we are literally nothing."


Drew Arellano:
"Mama, for the seldom times you are not hundapercent sure of what you are baking, I will always try my best to help you out :) Here's a smile for you so I can have additional minutes of game time. πŸ˜‚ Happy mother's day! I love you 😘😘😘"


Ruffa Gutierez: 
"To my fierce, hardworking, loving, caring mom, Thank you for all the lessons and learnings you have taught me through the years. For being by my side through my best and worst days. I wouldn’t be able to make it through life without you. You are the family’s rock. I love you. ❤️Happy Mother’s Day! Xoxo"


Joseph Marco:
"Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart. Thank you for always loving me, even through all of my weird phases. I’m beyond blessed to have you in my life ❤️ P.S. I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I’m your favorite 😁" 


Julia Baretto:
 "I love you so much mommy 😩 I will celebrate you for the rest of my life."


Marco Gumabao:
"To my prayer warrior, quarantine buddy, and my camera shy mother, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY ❤️ You are one of a kind, and I just thank God everyday for blessing me with a mom like you 😘 i’ll always be your boiiiii, since I’m the only one and you don’t have any other choice πŸ˜‚ I pray that God gives you all the desires of your heart, and of course a long and healthy life. Love you Schmul! Won’t get tired of making you cry πŸ˜‚❤️😘 Happy mother’s day to all the cool moms out there πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"


Jessy Mendiola: 
"Happy mother’s day mama @didithgarvida 🀍 noon pa man, isang yakap lang sayo nawawala na lahat ng pagaalala ko. Mahal kita."


Cristalle Belo: 
"After all the hard work, it’s so nice to feel appreciated 🌸 I never thought that my heart was capable of loving this much. Thank you for choosing me to be your mom, my little angels. I love you so much! πŸ’–"


Coco Martin:
 "Happy Mother’s Day sa’yo La.. Ikaw ang naghubog sa akin kung paano lumaban sa buhay, ang manindigan sa kung ano ang tingin kong tama."




Happy Mother’s Day sa’yo La.. Ikaw ang naghubog sa akin kung paano lumaban sa buhay, ang manindigan sa kung ano ang tingin kong tama. Alam kong napakahirap ng pinasok ko, pwede naman akong manahimk na lang at magsawalang-kibo, pero napakasakit sa akin na makita kong naghihirap ang aking mga kasamahan sa trabaho habang ako ay kumportableng nabubuhay. Kami ang magkakasama na naghihirap para magkaroon ng ipapalabas gabi-gabi, kahit kaakibat nito ang peligro na may maaring maaksidente sa bawat eksenang ginagawa namin para mapasaya ang mga tumatangkilik sa amin. Kung minsan ay halos hindi na kami umuuwi ng aming mga bahay para makita ang aming pamilya. Sinusuong namin ang kahit anong kalamidad makapagbigay lang ng kaledad na palabas sa manunuod, at upang makapagbigay ng inspirasyon na lumaban sa kahit anong hamon ng buhay. Hindi lang po basta trabaho ang ginagawa namin sa likod at harap ng camera, ito ang pagseserbisyo namin sa bayan at sa lahat ng Pilipino saan mang lupalop ng mundo!!!
A post shared by Coco Martin (@mr.cocomartin) on




More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment