Sunday, October 4, 2020

Andi Eigenmann Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump

Image: Andi Eigenmann

Andi Eigenmann is expecting her third child with partner Philmar Alipayo and she's sharing another look at her pregnancy journey as the actress is currently 23 weeks pregnant. 


View this post on Instagram

Taking bump pics just because! Did this regularly with Lilo and I enjoy looking back and having those photos as memories. But now as much as this pregnancy has been feeling much easier in a lot of ways, I feel like I haven’t been “celebrating” it as much. It’s hard to celebrate anything nowadays. Specially with our family being a part during such a special time in our lives. So making it a point to enjoy and cherish these moments in our own little way because truly, baby 3 is a blessing to our fam and we cannot wait to welcome you into this world. You keep us hopeful little one, and we love you very much! #23weekspregnant PS I also began documenting my pregnancy journey on our Happy Islanders youtube channel, starting with sharing my prenatal workout routine, and then today, my 2nd trimester must- haves! Click the link in my bio to catch up on our vlogs.🤗 PPS lilo took the initiative of joining me in this series of pics. She also grabbed and wore that hat on her own.😂

A post shared by Andi Eigenmann (@andieigengirl) on


More Great POP HAZE Stories:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment