Tuesday, April 23, 2019

2020 Latest Music Update


For this week, we have new music from Sam Smith and Demi Lovato, Lauren Jauregui, Kelly Clarkson, and BazziCheck out and preview this week's new singles and album releases below:


LIST OF NEW SONGS AS OF APRIL 2020

I'M READY - Sam Smith and Demi Lovato


I DARE YOU Kelly Clarkson


I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN (World Anthem) - Pitbull

LOOK FOR THE GOOD - Jason Mraz

MAMACITA - Black Eyed Peas, Ozuna & J. Rey Soul


EVERYBODY BUSINESS  - Kehlani



MIDNIGHT - Alleso ft. Liam Payne


RENEE'S SONG - Bazzi


I CHOOSE - Alessia Cara

50 FT.Lauren Jauregui

I GOT YOU - Bazzi


BOYFRIEND - Selena Gomez

Oh, What a World 2.0 (Earth Day Edition) - Kacey Musgraves


LOVE IS NOT DYING - Jeremy Zucker


WHY WE EVER - Hayley Williams


SIX FEET APART - Alec Benjamin


TOOSIE SLIDE - Drake

TAKE YOURSELF HOME - Troye Sivan

No comments:

Post a Comment