Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Ms. Universe 2018, Catriona Gray And Sam Milby Are Officially A Couple

Image: Catriona Gray and Sam Milby

Sam Milby marks the celebration of his 36th birthday with the biggest revelation in the universe!

Last Saturday, May 23, Sam took to Instagram and posted a polaroid photo where he tagged Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray as seemingly announcing their relationship. He wrote to the post:
“Worth every second of the wait. Most special birthday yet.”


Many celebrities commented to the post of the actor to show support for the two including Erickson Raymundo,  head of Cornerstone which handles both Sam and Catriona's showbiz careers.

"Happy Birthday Sam! And soooo happy for you and @catriona_gray !! Stay happy and in love," commented Erickson Raymundo, head of Cornerstone

Angelica Panganiban also commented, "Ayiiie! Happy birthday sam! Very very happy for the both of you!"

"Happy ako para sa inyo!!! Alam mo yan!!!" said John Prats.

"Couldn't think of a better pair for my kuya," said Moira Dela Torre, who also told that Sam and Catriona relationship is a "GOD-WRITTEN LOVE STORY."


Catriona Gray confirms breakup with Clint Bondad


Catriona Gray confirmed that she and boyfriend of 6 years Clint Bondad have broken up last year, February 22, during an interview on Tonight With Boy Abunda.


 When asked whether she and the model-actor are still together, she said no.

"Are you single now? Boy asked.

"Opo (Yes)," she answered.

Asked who initiated the breakup, Catriona said that even before the Miss Universe competition, she and Clint already had misunderstandings. Still, he supported her as she competed in the pageant in Thailand.

"It was really hard going through the competition with that happening all at the same time but I had to keep reminding myself this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I need to give my best of why am I here, that I want to represent the Philippines well," Catriona said.

"So it was a struggle but you know, I see that he's doing so well now and I don't want to talk about it that much cause one, I'm private and two, I greatly respect him and I'm grateful for the time that I had with him. I just wish him the best," she added.


More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment