Thursday, September 24, 2020

New Mom, Coleen Garcia-Crawford Celebrates 28th Birthday With Her Family

Image: Coleen Garcia-Crawford

 

Coleen Garcia just celebrated her first birthday as a mother.


On Thursday (September 24) the first time mom opened up on how her first few weeks as a mother to her baby boy Amari have been going. 

“I haven’t had much time for anything other than catering to our baby, but this time has been special, and I know it’s gonna go by so fast,” she said and still adjusting physically, mentally, and physically to motherhood. 

The 28-year-old actress also revealed that she's never really cared for her Birthdays but baby Amari gave a new reason to love her birth month.

View this post on Instagram

Thank you for all the birthday greetings, and for making me feel extra loved today! πŸ’• I haven’t had much time for anything other than catering to our baby, but this time has been special, and I know it’s gonna go by so fast. Still trying to adjust—physically, mentally, and emotionally—to what feels like a whole new life, so I’ve kind of been in my own little bubble lately. The past couple of weeks have been challenging, but I’m so so thankful, and I feel incredibly blessed and determined to be the best I can be. Never really cared much about my birthday, but this little guy has given me a new reason to love my birth month. πŸ₯° Thank you, Lord, for the gift of family. It’s all I really need. ❤️

A post shared by Coleen Garcia Crawford (@coleen) on


Meanwhile, her husband Billy Crawford penned a heartfelt message, thanking her for everything she has done for their little family. 

“I know you don’t care much about celebrating your birthday but you get to have the same birth month as our son and that is something super special. We owe you our lives,” Billy wrote.  


View this post on Instagram

Happy birthday #myeverything @coleen . Your life has been so colorful and time and time again you always shock the world! You are the toughest, strongest, smartest, beautiful, wonderful, I mean, I can go on and on and on. But I really just want to thank you for everything! Apart from the obvious, sacrificing everything to give us a healthy, beautiful family. I praise God for you. I know you don’t care much about celebrating your birthday but you get to have the same birth month as our son and that is something super special. We owe you our lives. Please do enjoy this special day. If it ain’t special for you, it’s special for all of us who love you and care for you! I love you so so much. Happy, happy birthday my Queen! 😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜✌️πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜΄

A post shared by Billy Crawford (@billycrawford) on


The couple welcomed their first child last September 10. Coleen delivered baby Amari through at-home water birth.


 More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment