Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Kissing Booth 2 Stars, Joey King & Taylor Zakhar Perez Are On a Weekend Getaway Together

Image: 'The Kissing Booth: 2' Stars, Joey King and Taylor Zakhar Perez

Joey King is on a weekend getaway with her 'The Kissing Booth 2' co-star Taylor Zakhar Perez and it looks like they’re having a blast together!

Joey and Taylor both posted the same “road trip” photos to their Instagram Stories that morning and they later shared photos while swimming by a waterfall. Joining them on the trip were Taylor‘s sister Maria and a couple other friends.

Taylor assured fans that they tested negative for COVID-19 before setting off on the getaway! Now, see their trip photos below courtesy of Taylor's Instagram.


Earlier in the week, Joey celebrated her 21st birthday by hitting the beach in a bikini and Taylor made a post to greet his co-star. He wrote:
"Happy Friggen Birthday @joeykingHonestly I could write about this woman all day. She is the reason I joined the KB2 family, she welcomed me with open arms and love, she supported me, she pushed me, she made me laugh (like pee my pants laughter and had to check my underwear), she inspired me to be a bettter actor, she shared her family with me, THE LIST GOES ON. Grateful for you forever. #tbt"


Swipe to the Instagram post of Taylor below to see their gateway photos:




In The Kissing Booth 2, Joey and Taylor‘s characters Elle and Marco end up in a love triangle with Jacob Elordi‘s Noah. After the movie premiered and went to number one, the two young stars reunited in Los Angeles to celebrate the film’s success.


More Great POP HAZE Stories:


No comments:

Post a Comment