Thursday, August 6, 2020

Lauv, Saweetie Join Ava Max for Her Song, 'Kings & Queens Pt. 2' Remix

Image: Ava Max, Saweetie, and Lauv

Ava Max called on her fellow pop singers, Lauv and Saweetie for a fiery remix of her song, 'Kings & Queens'. 




"SURPRISE! I hope #KingsAndQueens has inspired you to live unapologetically and realize your self-worth. Pt. 2 out NOW feat @lauvsongs @Saweetie out now!! πŸ‘‘⚔️" - Ava Max wrote on Instagram for her song, 'Kings & Queens Pt. 2' with Lauv and Saweetie.



On Thursday (August 6) Ava Max announced Part 2 of her song, 'Kings & Queens' with mystery artist on Twitter. She wrote:
"#KingsAndQueens Pt. 2 coming tomorrow… Guess who will be joining me… πŸ™ƒ"

And on the same day, the "Love Somebody" singer, Lauv confirmed it by retweeting Ava's announcement with just emoji.

On the day of released, Lauv shares the snippet of his verse on the song (swipe the post below to listen) and wrote:
"ava asked me to do a verse and i said DUH!!! ‘kings & queens’ pt 2 feat me and @saweetie out now I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!"

For the alternate version of “Kings & Queens,” Lauv drops his signature lovelorn lyrical delivery to instead sing with an Auto-Tuned edge. “She’s a queen and I’m just lucky to get close to the throne / I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy, but she’s taking me home / No damsel in distress, don’t need to save her / She’s a goddess, I will never try to change her,” Lauv sings.

Saweetie’s verse arrives later and further contributes to the self-assured message. “Shout out to the girls from the ‘burb to the trap / I don’t need a man for shit, put myself on the map / And they thought I was done / I ain’t even hit my peak and I’m still on the run,” Saweetie spits.

Listen to “Kings & Queens Pt. 2” below:



Ava Max's debut album, 'Heaven and Hell' is dropping September 18th.


More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment