Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Riverdale Star, Cole Sprouse Finally Confirms Split With Lili Reinhart On Instagram

Image: Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse

Cole Sprouse is breaking his silence on his breakup from Riverdale co-star Lili Reinhart.


On Wednesday (Aug. 19), the former Disney channel star wrote on Instagram that his relationship with the 23-year-old came to an end at the start of 2020.




He shared, "Lili and I initially separated in January of this year, deciding to more permanently split in March."

"What an incredible experience I had, I'll always feel lucky and cherish that I had the chance to fall in love. I wish her nothing but the utmost love and happiness moving forward," he said, adding, "All I'll say about it, anything else you hear doesn't matter."



He ended his message by encouraging their fans to see her new movie, Chemical Hearts. Cole remarked, "I'm sure she's just as incredible in it as everything else she does."


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) on


In May, it was reported the famous couple had split after getting back together less than a year prior.


More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment