Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sofia Andres reveals her baby to Daniel Miranda on Father's Day

Image: Sofia Andres

Sofia Andres, on her Instagram, proudly shared a photo of her partner Daniel and their baby.


On Father’s Day, Kapamilya actress, Sofia Andres revealed that she is already a M-O-M. 

In a lengthy Instagram post on Sunday, Sofia honored the two most important men in her life — her dad who is her first love, and racer-boyfriend Daniel Miranda, her greatest love, “who loves me for who I am and now my little bundle of joy.” Sofia wrote:

 “Being at home during the ECQ really made me feel real love from home as I was able to cherish the little things I can do and enjoy here, of course, like the DIY shoots. But on another end, ang dami ring na-cancel na plans and celebrations that had to be simply at home to be safe."
“And since today is a special day for the fathers, I just want to take the chance to celebrate my first love, my dad who has been with me through ups and downs. Thank you Daddy for the generosity and the love."

She also added:
“I also want to celebrate my greatest love, Daniel. I’m so grateful that I have you by my side because you have brought so much color and adventure into my world. Not only that, you also been part in giving me my greatest happiness — our little angel.
“Right now I really feel complete, because I have my dad who always has my back, my love who loves me for who I am and now my little bundle of joy, whom I will love unconditionally and who will be my source of strength during these trying times. Shout out to all the fathers in the world, Happy Father’s Day! #lovefromhome.” 

 Sofia also shared more posts that appeared an intimate look into her four-year relationship with Daniel. She said it “has gone through a lot” and she expects it will become more challenging now that they’re parents.

“Daniel has been there every step of the way, every travels, night cravings, gatherings, and I’ll be there, too, in his train rides and his classes. And when I’m stressed out, he’d wake up in the middle of the night to massage me, to comfort me, it’s his way of telling me that, ‘we are in this together’,” she said in a video post."

Watch the 'Life during pregnancy' IG video of Sofia below:



In the video, she also thanked those who kept the baby news, which has shocked fans, under wraps.

“My pregnancy would not be memorable and happy if not for these people,” she said.

“Now that I am mom, this has changed something in me,” she added.



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by SOFIA (@iamsofiaandres) on


Meanwhile, the Cebuano international car racer, Daniel Miranda also took to Instagram to share a video of him carrying her daughter. The 24-year-old athlete wrote:
“First Fathers Day, I Love You Very Much!! ❤️👨‍👧,” 


On October 13, 2019, The famous Pinoy celebrity gossip website, Fashion Pulis published a blind item titled, 'A Secret' where the article talks about the 'Missing Talent' that is not seen in any show or movie in the past and this actress seems just dropped out of the limelight without any explanation or a major controversy that could easily explain her lack of visibility.

Many fans are now confirming that the 'Missing Talent' is none other than Sofia Andres as all the conspiracy theories before about the actress are true, after Andres's revelation today.

Read the blind item here


More Great POP HAZE Stories:





No comments:

Post a Comment