Thursday, June 11, 2020

Iggy Azalea Announces She Has a Son

Image: Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea is offcially a mom! The Australian-rapper, made the announcement on her Instagram story on Wednesday afternoon (June 10) following numerous unconfirmed reports that she and Playboi Carti were expecting a child together.




"I have a son," the Australian native wrote in the post. "I kept waiting for the right time to say something but it feels like the more time passes the more I realize I’m always going to feel anxious to share news that giant with the world. I want to keep his life private but wanted to make it clear his is not a secret and I love him beyond words."


Although Carti was not mentioned in Iggy's IG post announcing her child, fans are assuming he is the father of her son. Carti and The New Classic rapper went public as a couple in September of 2018.


More Great POP HAZE Stories:




No comments:

Post a Comment