Thursday, September 3, 2020

See Photos From Kyline Alcantara's Dreamy 18th Birthday Photoshoot

Image: Kyline Alcantara

Kapuso Star, Kyline Alcantara marked her birthday with some dreamy photoshoot, sharing the images with her 3.5 million Instagram followers. 



Alcantara posted photos of her looking gorgeous on a swing that's covered in flowers, taken by Nice Print Photo and designed by Gideon Hermosa.

Her caption reads, "Swinging to adulthood now. I’ve been told that it’s not gonna be an easy ride but with you people to guide me I know that I’m gonna be just fine. Thank you all for you sweet greetings. I feel all your love. Sending my virtual hugs and kisses to all of you. ❤️✨"



See the other photos of her below:



Happy 18th Birthday, Kyline!


More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment