Saturday, September 19, 2020

Mariah Carey Releases Cover of Irene Cara's 'Out Here on My Own' from the Movie Fame​

Image: Mariah Carey's new single, "Out Here On My Own"


Mariah Carey’s latest unreleased song, "Out Here On My Own" from her upcoming compilation album ‘The Rarities’ is out now! 




On Thursday (September 17), the legendary singer posted a small glimpse of a chapter from her memoir, 'The Meaning of Mariah Carey' showing the story of "Out Here on My Own" song that she writes in the book when she found it on her vault while making the upcoming new album, 'The Rarities'.  Carey also announced the song to released on Friday.

"Excited to share a small glimpse of a chapter from my memoir #TheMeaningOfMariahCarey. Coincidentally, it wasn't until after I had written about "Out Here On My Own" in the book, that I found it in the vault while making The Rarities. Totally meant to be!!"

"I hope you enjoy this little story today, and the song when it is out this Friday!"


"Out Here on My Own" was recorded by Carey from the year 2000 which is a song she covered and won her first ever talent show with. 

Upon the release, Carey has uploaded the lyric video for "Out Here On My Own" to her YouTube channel. Watch:



Listen also to the Spotify below:



More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment