Friday, July 10, 2020

LISTEN: 'Smile' By Katy Perry

Image: Smile by Katy Perry


Katy Perry has released a new song, 'Smile' from her upcoming album from the same title name, 'Smile'.


The pop star dropped the cheery tune, the title track of her upcoming album, early Friday morning.

"I wrote the title track from the album when I was coming through one of the darkest periods of my life and had lost my smile," Perry wrote in an Instagram post on Thursday. "This whole album is my journey towards the light - with stories of resilience, hope, and love."


Perry's fifth studio album, ‘Smile,’ is revealed to be 37 minutes long with 12 tracks, including:

• Never Really Over
• Daisies
• Smile
• Harleys in Hawaii


 'Smile' album of Katy Perry comes out Aug. 14. Listen to the title track below:





More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment