Friday, July 10, 2020

LISTEN: 'I Don't Think I'm Okay' By Bazzi

Image: I Don't Think I'm Okay by Bazzi

Listen to Bazzi's new single, 'I Don't Think I'm Okay'

On July 6, Bazzi shares the good news to the fans about his new song that is very personal to him 
and made it in one of the darkest times of his life.
"im putting out a new song this week that is very personal to me - i made it at one of the darkest times of my life & writing it was like therapy... i hope listening to it can provide you the same comfort it gave me creating."

Bazzi reveals the story behind his new song after the release, today. He wrote:
"I made this song 8 months ago in a cabin in big bear, California. At that time, I was going through the lowest yet most introspective time of my life. To be honest, I'm still feeling all the pain I felt back then. I'm still trying to defeat the same addictions & still battling the same demons... I'm now just trying to learn to direct that energy to different places, instead of allowing it to paralyze me emotionally. Doesn't it get so exhausting keeping a barrier in front of your true feelings?"


 Listen to the title track below:




More Great POP HAZE Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment