Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Normani Kordei Stuns For Savage Fenty

normani in her music video motivation

Normani flaunts her body while wearing Savage X Fenty Bikini on Instagram with the caption "ohhh baby hold me up like my savage"









A post shared by Normani (@normani) on

 Normani signed Savage X Fenty which was owned by Rihanna last year Nov. 22, 2019 as first-ever brand ambassador.


I’m the first ever brand ambassador for @savagexfenty ♥️♥️♥️♥️✨ !!! I love you @badgalriri I want all individuals to feel empowered and to embrace who they truly are. I don’t always wake up feeling the most confident and powerful, but trust and believe having my Savage X on always helps!!






Follow us for more Instagram news: https://www.instagram.com/pophazeonline/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment